What is the most inappropriate thing a doctor has ever done to you?

Welcome to the Dost Furm. Today, in this article, I will tell you and discuss the information about What is the most inappropriate thing a doctor has ever done to you? in detail.
What is the most inappropriate thing a doctor has ever done to you?



Many years ago when I Was a Young Man

Many years ago when I was a young man, recently out on my own, and not practicing safe sex, I developed a burning sensation in my penis. I didn’t have a primary care doctor, so I just picked one out of the phone book. He did a rectal prostate exam, and a detailed enough of an exam of my penis that it started getting an involuntary half-erection. He used a little K-Y on it and continued to basically give me a slow hand-job. I warned him that if he kept that up, I might make a mess. He didn’t stop and the erection became full-blown, and he continued until I came. I’m certain I detected a bulge developing in his own pants. I was young and very naive, but this felt very awkward.
He cleaned me with a tissue and threw it in the trash. He said he wanted to see if there was any blood in my semen. Never felt right, didn’t believe him, and was pissed that I had got a hand-job from a man, and I didn’t enjoy it, even though my anatomy responded to the stimulation by discharging the semen. I can’t call it an orgasm, as it didn’t seem like that at all.

 My Initial Complaint

I don’t remember how he treated me for my initial complaint, I think it was a UTI, but I never went back. At the start of my first year in college, 1989, I had to take a comprehensive athletic physical as a member of the track and field team. This physical was done at a university medical clinic and more thorough in numerous aspects than the yearly athletic physicals I had experienced through high school. The last part of the physical was beyond thorough. A doctor and a nurse took me through most of the physical, but near the end, one of them told me to wait in the exam room and they both exited, leaving me in a gown wearing only underwear underneath. They left without saying what remained in the physical. She had just completed the groin hernia check.

Different Woman In a Lab Coat Enters The Room

After a minute or so, a different woman in a lab coat enters the room, sits on the low stool on wheels common in exam rooms, and told me to drop my shorts, saying, “I need to exam your penis.” That statement shocked me a bit, but I complied. She proceeded to pull and twist my penis in every direction, examining every bit of it. This went on for at least a minute, maybe two, but it seemed like much longer (no pun intended). She continued with, “I have to do a testicular exam,” and spent a minute or more, maybe two, on the first testicle, then examined the second one for an even longer duration, saying, “I’m not certain if there’s an irregularity here.” I had managed to mentally stifle any physical arousal to this point, despite what by now had to be over five minutes of the most unusual exam I’ve ever experienced. By this time, my eighteen-year-old physiology started bettering my mental control. Her hand brushing the underside of my penis during the testicular exam was too much, especially since she was not wearing gloves. I think I was so surprised by the nature and extended duration of the exam, it affected me and delayed what might have been a quicker response.
I felt embarrassed that I was involuntarily getting an erection during a medical exam! Shifting on my feet and other nonverbal cues betrayed my uneasiness with the situation, at which point she concluded the affair by saying, “I can’t tell if this testicle feels abnormal. I think someone else should check it and confirm,” and she exited. I waited in the exam room for at least ten more minutes before opening the door and asking a nurse if someone was going to see me.
The woman who had done the genital exam was nowhere to be seen. I peered around a couple of corners to ask about the concern she expressed, naively thinking at the time maybe this was a legit, though surprising, part of the athletic physical. I later asked some of my teammates if they had their penis or testicles examined during the athletic physical, and they laughed at me and said, “No! Why would you even ask such a silly question?”
I was naive and didn’t process the inappropriateness of the situation right away.
Okay, for clarification's sake, the doctor didn’t actually do anything inappropriate to me, but the situation was highly inappropriate.

During a Self-Examination

I had had a mammogram in January. In March, during a self-examination, I found a lump of significant size. I called my gym doctor and tried to schedule but they didn’t have an appointment for five weeks. They suggested I make at least an initial appointment for an exam with my primary.
I was able to make an appointment for two days later. My primary (general practitioner) at the time (no longer for soon to be obvious reasons) proceeded with the exam. I was distracted and worried. My husband was present with me. Shortly after the exam, while dressing, my husband excused himself for a moment without saying anything to me. He was visibly agitated.
I waited until we were in the car to ask about it. His response?“He got a fucking boner while touching your breast!”I was obviously upset at this extremely unprofessional behavior and have since changed doctors. I know it can be an involuntary reaction but if you’re a doctor and have to do exams on women…learn to control that fucking shit!

 Some Issues

I was staying at my aunt's for a month or a few because of some issues. I couldn’t cum for a few days while masturbating. I got pain in my balls. Since no adult male was in the house, I had to show it to my aunt. She’s friendly to me. I didn’t tell about the jerking part instead I told the reason and the pain. The reason was that while playing with a tennis ball it hit my balls. And for that, she wanted to see that so I opened my pants. She holds my ball and started to see if it was red in any area instead I got an erection. So it increased the pain. She became scared and took me to a doctor who was a friend of hers. The doctor was female. But I didn’t mind because after all, she is a doctor. I told her the truth about my jerking habit and the accident. My aunt was near. She heard that and started teasing and making fun of me. The doctor said that it’s normal to do that at my age. As I couldn’t cum, the doctor started rubbing my penis. It was painful though. After a few strokes, I cummed on her face as I couldn’t control the load. She said that I should have at least warned her about the explosion and I agreed with that. My aunt saw the whole thing and still makes fun of me. The doctor is also my mom’s friend. They told my mom too. My mom and aunt make me embarrassed by telling my father and girlfriend that I got a handjob from the doctor. The funny thing is that she is still my cock doctor. I have a medium-sized weenie but she makes fun of it as if it is the size of an ant
What is the most inappropriate thing a doctor has ever done to you? What is the most inappropriate thing a doctor has ever done to you? Reviewed by webs on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.